Aug 20, 2009

Male Bonding

I'm in San Jose this week doing hair. Something I do every 6 to 7 weeks. I like to sit at the computer during my breaks to keep my sanity! 13 hours in the same bathroom doing hair for 5 days could make someone CRAZY! So, I found these pictures on Bob and Linda's computer and since David forgot to bring his camera for this momentous occasion, I thought I'd borrow pictures to document it!
Greg turned 40 this year and wanted to go skiing with his dad. Linda thought it would be fun to have David fly in and Donny come and they could surprise Greg and all go as "just the guys". Here is a picture of them before they left to go skiing.
They went skiing at Badger Pass in Yosemite, CA. One of the Crawfords favorite places to go
David doesn't get too fancy with his ski attire. He usually sports jeans and a fleece jacket and that is about the extent of it.
Here they are in all their glory! DonNY, BoB, GreG, and DaViD!

2 comments:

Loree said...

what a fun GUYS TRIP for david! I am so happy you invited me to your blog! HOORAY! we sure love and miss having your family in our ward. it will be fun to keep in touch with your blog! :)
- Loree

Tawni said...

That looks like soo much fun for him! That is awesome that you got copies for him to remember the occasion.