Jun 16, 2009

Trying to figure this whole thing out....

So my friend Tawni showed me...actually she set up my blog today. Didn't she do a great job? I swear...I am so backwards when it comes to any of this kind of stuff. I think it's a good thing I'm surrounded by people that "keep up with the times" cuz I would be lost without them! So, here I am trying to figure out how to do this tonight. I"m totally flying solo and it kind of stinks! I tried to upload some pictures, but as you can see....I didn't get them there. So, I thought I'd start with a little paragraph or something to see if I can actually make something appear without any help. Ready?
Ok... I'm going to check and see.....

3 comments:

Tawni said...

Yea, you made a post! You are hilarious!

Sarah S. said...

You are cracking me up. LOL!

Tawni said...

Come on Heather, I keep checking to see that you did it, with pictures and all, let me find something next time I come in here...