Apr 3, 2011

Families are FOREVER!

I am so grateful for this little family of mine! I'm even more grateful that I will be with them FOREVER! I'm glad that our Heavenly Father has made a way for us to be sealed for TIME and ETERNITY!
 

 
Posted by Picasa


We are so blessed to live close to a Temple and want to take full advantage of going as often as we can. Last week was a tragic week for a sweet family that goes to our school. Their son Ethan Ellsworth, 7 years old, passed away from a Brain Aneurysm. It's been hard on a lot of the kids there, and just reminded me WHY it's such an important thing to be sealed! His funeral was SO neat and actually a celebration of his life. I wonder what some people thought that weren't members of our church. How could we laugh at a time like this? Honestly, I'm sure the family will have MANY dark days, but the Spirit was there comforting them and also having the knowledge that they would see him and be with him again one day made it a little easier.
I hug my kids a little tighter, and try a little harder to teach them the gospel. Life is fragile and we NEVER know what each day will bring! But this much I do know, I'm so grateful for the Plan of Salvation, and I'm grateful for my knowledge that we can be reunited with our loved ones. HOw tragic for those that dont' believe that!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

How sad. I've been hugging my kids tighter too because of this.