Mar 19, 2012

Flag Football for ALL!

We have such a great neighborhood and ward. I'm sure I have mentioned Matt Peterson before. He used to be in our ward...he got tired of paying lots of money for his kids to play ball. We are too....apparently there are a lot of other families that feel the same way. What started with a few families has now grown into a big thing. It has become a big party and reunion for a bunch of us. All we have to do is pay for the shirts. WE LOVE IT!!!!
 
Mason and Eli were able to play on the same team. That was really fun for them too! They did really well this season.
 
 
The nice thing about having a sport being so cheap is that Abbie was able to play. I thought I would humor her and let her play. She actually has a lot of fire in her! She did a GREAT job! You can see her running with all her might! She gave them all a run for their money. We enjoyed seeing her play.
 
The Colts did really well this season too! Ü Hopefully this will continue for a few more years. We are having a lot of fun with this P. R. Sports stuff!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah S. said...

I love Abbie's spunk. She reminds me so much of my Avery. Your kids are adorable.