May 5, 2012

Spring Training...

I am a person that has to be shown anything "NEW"...especially when it comes to computer kind of stuff. I'm once again falling REALLY behind on my blogging....so I"m trying to see if I can get this figured out again. Ü Our cousins are HUGE San Francisco Giants Fans. In April lots of teams come here to Arizona for Spring Training. So, this year, Brittany, her dad Tom and friend Katie came and watched a few games. I have to admit, I have never been a huge baseball fan, but watching them be so excited made me think it would actually be fun to go one year. Maybe next year.
We enjoyed their company while they stayed at our house. Abbie is totally taken with Tom. IT's cute how much she follows him around. He was a good sport. Tom and Bob (my father in law) are brothers. So, I guess that would make Tom Abbie's great Uncle? I don't know....they were cute together.
I appreciate Brittany so much. She is so good about keeping family bonds strong. I can get lazy about it sometimes. It definitely takes effort to keep cousins seeing each other. Hopefully they will start to make it a tradition and come down for Spring Training every year. Just bring Ryan next year! I'm sure he would LOVE it! Since he pitches for his team at home! Love you guys!

No comments: