Jun 11, 2010

Family is Everything!

I love getting away from the busy life I lead sometimes. I am grateful for the life I have, but I appreciate the moments that I can get away and focus on the people I love the most. My FAMILY! Immediate and extended! I love the way our kids are so excited to see their cousins. Even though their ages range so much...they love each other so much! Even church was a fun activity as you can see.....
 
David is such a great husband! I love my DAvey Doo....
 
Aren't these earings just gorgeous? LOL....Abbie found them lying under a tree and figured they'd be great jewelry...
 
My family....can't imagine life without them! I have a quote on my wall at home that says "When I cound my blessings....I count you twice!"
 
Posted by Picasa
I'm trying to get pictures posted from the trip we are currently on. ONe day I'll get caught up! Until then, I'm enjoying the wonderful memories we made in Carlsbad, CA with Aut and her family!

3 comments:

Sarah S. said...

Oh Heather, I am jealous at how many amazing family photos you have. You guys are all so photogenic. All 5 of you look happy and beautiful. None of my pictures ever turn out. Someones always goofing off or trying to steal the spotlight.

Tawni said...

I'm glad you guys had soo much fun with your family! It seemed like you guys were gone forever! The street is not the same without your kids playing outside.Ü

Mead Family said...

Glad you had so much fun in Cali!! I love trying to keep up with you guys in summer with all of your fun little getaways. As an adult that is what I remember best as a kid. You guys are so fun and one of these days we will meet up again!