Jan 26, 2011

It's the Girls' NIght Out and We're gonna have FUN!

We moved here to Arizona a little over 5 years ago. We are in East Mesa...and since it's an area that is growing rapidly, we have been living in the same house and have been in 3 wards. I have been sad each time we leave a ward because we have made such great friends, and don't want to leave them. HOWEVER....the great thing about being in 3 wards is meeting so many great people! Shelly Turner is definitely one of them! I look up to her in so many ways! She is such a beautiful person inside and out! She is one of the kind of people that everyone wants to be around. She just makes everyone FEEL GOOD! We need more of those kinds of people in our lives for sure! The dads took their boys out and we decided to go and have a girls' night out plus one cute little boy! I thought we would just do McDonald's or something since we had all the girls...but Shelly said "LET's GO OUT!"
 
I might have gone on a little too much about my new favorite place. Abuelo's. IT's such a yummy Mexican Food Restaurant. It was still yummy...but the service and stuff weren't up to par from the 2 other times I had gone. All the same, we had ourselves a wonderful time! What's not wonderful about great food and great company?
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa
 
I think little Talan is an adorable little baby. I just want to squeeze him every time I see him! Look at those big eyes and dimples! Simply irresistable!
 
Posted by Picasa
I am so grateful for good people in my life! I love being around people that truly raise me up! It's hard sometimes not having family here and I feel like Shelly is a sister to me. We have kind of "adopted" family while living here...and I'm glad they are "family" now.

No comments: