Jan 16, 2011

Pancakes for Dinner!

We love where we live! It is so fun to have neighbors as friends! Last week we were all outside and hungry. I had JUST bought a 50 pound bag of IHOP pancake mix, so what better night to try it out than a night that we're all outside! David set up the table and got a griddle and before we knew it, Amy brought over another griddle, some milk and we started cooking! Making dinner is so much more fun with people all around!
 
I had to get some shots of people saying "THUMBS UP!" I thought it was cute. Especially Bryson from across the street....look at his "thumbs up" he's pointing his finger!
 
Posted by Picasa
We feel like we have a great thing going here! Here's to many more dinners together!

2 comments:

Tawni said...

Sad I missed it! You caught me on the 1 night I actually cooked dinner. Believe me, it is a rare occurence these days.

Mead Family said...

Lovin' the thumbs up collection. You are the master blogger sister! I miss you guys! Glad you are bringing joy and fun to everyone around as always;)