Jan 10, 2011

WInter Concert

Time to play catchup again! Something we look forward to every year are the concerts the kids get to sing in. Here they are in all their glory!
 

 
It was funny because Abbie had a little part that she got to dance with some other kids during one of the songs. But at the end, she stood out in front of the line of kids and did a big bow of her own like she was the star of the show! Well, she's OUR star, but we thought it was cute and a little funny that she was stealing the show!
 

 
Posted by Picasa
 
Eli has such a GREAT group of friends at school. I couldn't ask for any better! I love these boys. We are missing a couple from the picture, but I would steal these boys to be mine if I could. I feel like greater success comes from having great friends that bring out the best in you! These are cream of the crop for sure!
 
Posted by Picasa
Mason is definitely growing up! He has gotten taller and his shoes are now bigger than mine. Such a great kid though. He does get a little embarrassed by me coming in to help if I talk to him or anything like that. I can't help myself! I love to tease them a little....his friends all like it, but he doesn't, or at least pretends like he doesn't! I can't believe these years are going by so quickly! What happened to the little boys that wanted me around all the time? Savor every minute you have!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Your blog is so cute!!! I love your kids too. Such good examples to my kids!