Mar 2, 2011

Girlfriends from......The Gym...yes, the Gym...

 
Posted by Picasa
Life is meant to be FUN! That's what good girlfriends are all about! The funny thing is that these particular girlfriends are from somewhere I don't find especially fun. Haha...isn't that terrible? I look at this picture and see them all with their cute bodies and skinny faces and think, "hmm...maybe I should go there more." Ü It all sounds great until 4:37 am when my alarm goes off. THAT IS THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! C'mon...what's wrong with you people? Haha....actually, it really is fun, it's just getting my mattress off my back and getting my buns there...once I'm there, I'm good.

Actually, that's kind of what a lot of things in life are like, aren't they? I think I don't have the time or energy or will to do things...and once I'm there, I'm good and then I'm glad I went. I just find myself being extra tired, so I think I need extra caffeine and chocolate to make it through the day, thus undoing all my exercise. So...my rationalization is that I should just stay in bed, so I get more rest and eat less. How's that working for me? Uh....not so well. hahaha...

In all honesty, these ladies are amazing! I'm so happy to call them friends! To me, friends are people that bring you UP and help you be the best person you can be! They are all so positive and just GREAT role models for me. We've had some fun times and I'm sad that Natalie will be moving to Boston in the summer. Her husband Anthony is in Medical School and they will be going there for his last year....Don't ask me the round that this is in Medical School cuz I'm not good at that kind of stuff. I just know he's really smart and has been in School since I've known their family.

We've had some fun times together. Anything from THE AMAZING RACE, to a IRON CHEF cook kind of thing. Lately we've had a Girl's Night Out watching a movie in a HOme Theater and then this fun lunch together. I love just being ME sometimes. I love being a mom and wife and hairdresser, etc....but sometimes it's fun to just act like I have no worries and have all the time in the world to go out to lunch and TALK, TALK, TALK! It;s total therapy and then I'm ready to go back to reality and be a better mom and wife. It's amazing what a difference a couple of hours of fun can do!

Here's to MANY more Girlfriend Shindigs! Love you guys!

2 comments:

Anthony said...

ahhh....love you too heather. this year in boston will fly and i'll be back before we know it!

Anthony said...

whoops...its me nat! but anth loves you guys too!