Mar 13, 2011

Strawberry Delight....Gotta drive to Utah for one INGREDIENT!

 
This is one of my FAVORITE desserts! It is yummy white cake, with this cream cheese stuff in the middle and then topped with this Strawberry Gel stuff with fresh strawberries in it! Simply the best! Unfortunately, I CANNOT find Danish Dessert anywhere in Arizona! Maybe I'm shopping at the wrong stores....but I can't seem to find it!
 
I think it's funny that one state carries something, and another doesn't. So, I call my mom and ask her to bring me 10 boxes when she comes to visit...just so I can make this piece of heaven when I get the craving! Summer is coming and those strawberries will be calling!
 
Posted by Picasa
MMmmmm Love it!

6 comments:

Tawni said...

That looks sooooooo yummy! You've gotta bring me some the next time you make it! I have a feeling it might be my favorite too, cream cheese...yum, cake...yum, strawberries...yum!!

Anthony said...

that looks SO dang good. do i get first dibbs if my pregnany cravings kick in??? oh my. heather....please bring me some o' dat next time you make it.

i'm not kidding.

Autumn said...

Wow, I haven't seen that dessert in ages. You make anything look good and sound good! Even desserts I don't like! LOL

Crissie said...

Yum! That's very similar to my favorite dessert. My mom used to make it all the time and now it's one of my favorite desserts to make. We don't use the junket though...we make it using strawberry jello. So delicious!

Unknown said...

I AM LOOKING FOR TWO BOXES SO I CAN MAKE THIS DESSERT FOR EASTER
DO YOU HAVE ANY YOU CAN SELL ME?
I USUALLY ORDER BY THE CASE FROM NY . I DIDN'T REALIZE I WAS ALL OUT.
THIS IS THE BEST DESSERT IN THE WORLD!!
EASTER TRADITION

MY NAME IS JODIE JONES
480-421-8718

Unknown said...

I do have some. Where do you live