May 11, 2011

A little too much Mirror Time!

 
I think we've all done it, we go into the bathroom to brush our teeth and get ready for bed and we'll figure out how much we can stall going to bed. Well, maybe not as adults, but as kids. As adults we probably sit in front of them mirror making faces and seeing how we should smile for pictures and all that good kind of stuff.
 
I came up to see how the boys were progressing on their getting ready for bed routine and this is what I found! 2 boys looking like Alfalfa! I started to laugh. I should have scolded them and told them it was time for bed and to stop messing around, but c'mon...this is priceless! It will be something I'll hold over their heads when they are older! Maybe something I'll show their girlfriends! BLACKMAIL! Ü
 
Posted by Picasa
Love this one especially with the daffy looks on their faces! Boys will be boys...gotta love em!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

ROFL! I love those boys! And I love that their good buddies. Can't wait to bring my boys around them!

Tawni said...

LOL hilarious!!!

Natalie said...

so funny! i love your boys! hey, i posted about the amazing race, finally.