May 25, 2011

Abbie's Baptism Pictures

Anyone that knows me knows that I feel guilty really easily. When Mason and Eli were baptized I don't remember it being so "the thing to do" to take a bunch of pictures. Anyway, my friend Tara Bowman took these pictures and did an amazing job! Abbie turned eight in May. Hard to believe! It seems like the years have just flown by. But I'm so proud of her that she chose to be baptized. She has such a strong testimony and teaches me everyday! She is such a great example to her friends. She has several friends who aren't members and she is so bold with them!
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Love that girl! These pics are awesome. I want to have pics taken for Lucas.

Jenny Knudsen said...

Beautiful! She is such a cutie pie.

Anonymous said...

Uhm! BEAUTIFUL! What a great way to capture that day!

Cherene said...

So beautiful!!