Jan 25, 2010

2 Seperate Family Pictures in One Month! Wow!

Donny (David's brother) has recently gotten a really nice camera and took some really nice shots of our families. I try to avoid family pictures for obvious reasons, and find it funny that in one month I have had 2 official family pictures taken and haven't really had one for probably 6 years! Bad, I confess....I must be more diligent about family pictures! The years just go by so quickly! It's amazing! This was the first time we were ALL together in a really long time. Yes, we have had some family get to gethers, but there was always someone missing....(war or work or whatever) hey, that was three W's. Kinda cool. Anyway, he we are in all our glory! Thanks Donny! You're super talented for sure! Love the place we had these taken at!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Such nice pics! You guys look great!

Tawni said...

Those turned out soo cute!
You need family pictures! They are my favorite.
And I think you are stuck now and have to take them regularly for the cover of your blog books. hah
you are in it now, you can't back out, you blogger, you. LOL

Glad you are back, you've been gone for a while. Remind me to lend you my camera!

Sarah S. said...

Very cute pictures heather. What are you going to do when your family is so stink'n cute? I guess take more family pictures! I agree with Tawni, you can never have too many.

sasmithfam said...

Cute pics! I agree, time goes by quick and it is sometimes a production to get family pics but so worth it. They are treasures! You have some cute kiddos!