Feb 7, 2010

Just the two of us.....

Last weekend the young women in our ward were doing a fund raiser for girls camp and did some babysitting.  The hours were kind of funny, 6-9 which is right in the middle of movie times.  I REALLY want to see that movie called BLIND SIDE with Sandra Bullock.  We decided to go to the RAINFOREST CAFE to eat instead.  Studies show that you talk more during a dinner than a movie.  LOL  Just kidding on studies, it's just a plain fact.  So, it's good we were able to get out just the two of us.  These pictures really don't do the restaurant justice.  That place is very calming and relaxing.  All the jungle looking stuff and the fish.  It's so fun to just be there.  THe shrimp was yummy, David's fajitias were delicious....my salad, well, it was a salad, but definitely not to die for.  Ok, if I can be honest without sounding like Debbie Downer, I well......the chicken was TERRIBLE!  It tasted like it was quickly boiled in water with no spices or anything!  I much prefer BJ's salad or Costa Vida, or Chilis.    But I was still out with my main squeeze, which is the main attraction anyway.    I am happy to have such a great man in my life.  He definitely keeps me sane!  I think it's really important to get out as a couple.  We aren't always great about that.  Life gets busy.  I'm excited that Mason is almost old enough to leave at home and have as our babysitter!  I am enjoying this stage of life SO much!

2 comments:

Tawni said...

How fun for you guys! I agree dates are the best and soo needed! We never get dates either but last weekend we got to go out fri & sat night! It was soo nice!

Autumn said...

Lucky you! I'm glad you two got out. That's crazy that you'll have a stay home babysitter soon. Can't wait til I do!!