Feb 24, 2010

Boys will be Boys!

Wow! February has almost come and gone and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed at keeping up with all that has happened! I keep thinking I need to leave enough time to do it all in one blow, but that's not possible...so I'll start with one of the things. This is the mighty Aztec Basketball team that Eli is playing on. What a bunch of goofy boys, huh? I think it's funny that boys are so....well I guess I should say CRAZY! This team has been one of our favorites just because it has all of Eli's favorite friends on it! As you can see, they all feel VERY comfortable. Enough to be pulling their shorts up a little high huh? THe people around us didn't seem to amused, but Logan and Schuyler sure did! In all seriousness, the boys have done really well! They have all played well and really given the teams a run for their money! Have they won all their games? Nope, but yes, they have won several and they just play so well together. I think it's because they all love and trust each other....we parents have a fun time on the side too!
 
Here they are a little more serious....well most of them anyway!
From Top Left: Coach Ben Ritchie, Joshua, Joseph, Logan S, Brayden, Gunner, Coach Ben Mecham
Bottom Left: Logan M, Schuyler, Crew, Eli and Grant
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sarah S. said...

Those pictures are hillarious. It made me laugh all over again. :)

Sarah S. said...

Oh man I just saw the picture of Schuyler trying to "help" Logan with his pants. I'm laughing all over again.

Tawni said...

How fun for them to all be playing together! Schuyler sure seems like a true Allen to me! And i'm sure he will act like that when he's married and over 30...atleast his dad and uncle Brian do.

Tawni said...

Where oh where did Heather go?