Apr 29, 2010

Value of Good Friends!!!

 
Posted by Picasa
I am SOOOO grateful that our kids have some really good friends. One of Mason's new found friends is Tait. He is such a good influence on Mason. Mason is a really good kid, but I know how important it is to be surrounded by GOOD FRIENDS! I remember a talk I heard John Bytheway give about peer pressure and how important it is to be with good friends that help you to make good choices. They aren't perfect and I'm sure there will be mistakes made...but I feel so grateful to have good friends around that bring out the good in my kids.
This year...Mason and Tait just earned their Arrow of Light together...(another post another day) and they are also on a football team together. They both enjoy sports, riding ripsticks, playing video games, and eating! Pretty typical boys, huh?

No comments: