Dec 5, 2009

One Pooped Pup!!!

 
Posted by Picasa
Oh my lovely bed....how do I love thee???? Let me count the ways!!!
I always have great intentions of staying awake past my working time. I don't know about you, but once I sit down to "relax" I'm good as GONE! I was told by a family friend today that "relaxing is an art"...and that some people just don't know how to schedule in some time to RELAX. I think that was something I needed to hear! Maybe it's just me....I dunno. Anyway, as you can see from this picture...all of the decorative pillows are still behind me. David and I were watching something...I don't remember and apparently I totally sacked out! David thought it was funny and took a picture of me. I'm going to work harder at planning my day so I can be a little more "fun" when it's time to relax. How about you? Good luck! Old habits die hard. I can always think of something that needs to be done. Is it the woman in me? Or what?

No comments: