Dec 19, 2009

Talent Alert!!!

 

We Jefferies (maiden name) have quite a talent. At least WE think it's a talent! :) We pick up things with our toes, we scrub floors with our feet, we pinch with our toes, we can pick something up and toss it...you name it... I've even been known to write my name outside with sidewalk chalk with my toes. I remember as a little girl, that my mom would buy cards from a lady that painted pictures with her feet. I was determined to one day do that. Well, we shouldn't go so far as to say I can paint with my toes...and really, my name doesn't look pretty when write it outside with chalk, but still....we like to think that we are pretty cool being able to have feet that are kind of like....fingers? Ok, not like fingers, but I think you're getting the point!
So, this cute little nephew of mine, (Aaron) is pretty tricky with his little 10 month old toes. When he was at our house, he would stick them up under his high chair and now look...he's got them pulling down his car seat top. I bet we'll be famous someday! LOL just kidding.....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Autumn said...

LOL! I love that you blogged about this!