Dec 16, 2009

Red Neck Christmas!

 

Okay...this is HILARIOUS! I HAD to post this! What's funny is that there are LOTS of hunters here in Arizona. That was one of the first things I noticed when I moved here! I wondered if we would "fit in" here! I've learned about waiting for your name to be drawn for a hunt... I had no idea. When Abbie was little and would go into Tawni's house, she would act scared and say, "that reindeer is staring at me!" Now, a couple of weeks ago, she came downstairs with a backpack on. It had a sleeping bag in it and she said, "mom, this is my backpack for when I go hunting!" I asked her what hunting was, just curious to see her answer. She said, "when you go and kill animals and hang them up on your wall!"
Mercy...
We'll still stick to our sports and stuff, but we have fun watching our friends and neighbors with all their equipment, 4wheelers, bows, guns, etc. Gotta love it....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hahaha! That is so funny. Lots of Red-necks in WI too.

Tawni said...

Wow, that is hilarious! LOL