Dec 16, 2009

Winter Concert 2009

The kids really look forward to singing in their concerts in the winter and spring times. I can't believe they are getting so big. I was in 5th grade when I moved from Arizona to Utah and still remember how I felt. I can't believe that's Mason's age right now. They all did such a great job.
 
Of course Abbie was very animated through her concert. She loves to do all the hand signs...and of course would get a little bossy with her friends around her if they were "in her way" or not doing the right thing. She truly is a crack up! She's just very excited about life and likes to be "in charge!"
 
Eli is into wearing his sleeves up. Jackets or suits, doesn't matter, that seems to be his style. He did a great job at the concert too. There was a funny song about sneezing and their noses running and he just kept cracking up during the song. He's a joy to have in our family.
 
Mason got to play the drums for one of the songs. It's fun because they let different kids do solos or little groups during the songs. They really get exposed to many things at this school. I love it! Mason did a great job.
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tawni said...

Those pictures you got are way too cute!
I'm sad I missed Mason playing the drums.
Saige was a pill the whole time we were there, we could barely stay through Hunter's, and just a little bit of Elyza and Abbie's.
It's not like she was quiet at all, she must take after her brothers. LOL
I miss you, we need to do something!
I say the dad's hang out with the kiddos and we go see a movie or something...over christmas break?
Just a thought!

Autumn said...

I love your cute kids! Broken record I know, but wish we lived closer! Love you.