Feb 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day! Here are 20 Things I Love!

1. David
2. Mason, Eli and Abbie
3. Going on Trips! Wish I could travel all around the world!
4. The Temple...I have noticed a big change since I try to go once a week Ü
5. Homemade Bread
6. Smell of Rain
7. Good Girlfriends
8. Going out to Lunch
9. Chocolate and Diet Coke.....I think I need them everyday.....
10. My parents and siblings....
11. Having the firepit out on the driveway with friends
12. My neighborhood/neighbors....we all get along and watch out for each other! It's such a blessing to be surrounded by great people!
13. Our Ward....GREAT people and friends that we'll have for LIFE
14. Playing the piano...It's therapy for me
15. Smell of Laundry just out of the dryer
16. Doing Hair. I love making people look good and I love the friendships that have formed from seeing these people every couple of months. I love that I can work from home and still be a mom.
17. A good chic flick! It's so fun to go to the movies when it's a GOOD movie! I'm a little picky on what I'll see. No science fiction or scary movies for me!
18. The Great and Terrible Series by Chris Stewart! Those books were AWESOME!
19. The Gospel and the Priesthood. Don't know where I'd be without them. My life is more full having these in my life!
20. Backrubs, footrubs...you name it, I love massages!

3 comments:

Anthony said...

you read the great and terrible?????? i loved them too! oooo....lets chat sometime!

Anthony said...

oh, sorry...it me Nat

Autumn said...

I loved reading that! I love lots of those too. I miss the piano.