Aug 12, 2009

1st day of school


I can't believe summer is actually over! I have to say I have mixed feelings about the whole thing. I love having my kids around, but living in Mesa where it gets to be up to 118 degrees or so...there is just so much we can do to stay busy. So, here they are at the bus stop waiting and waiting and sweating. We realized that Abbie forgot her water bottle...so I told Andrew's parents (little boy in blue in the picture) that I would go to the school to take Abbie her water and would check on Andrew since it was his first day of Kindergarten. LONGGGG story short, I peeked in to check on Andrew and his teacher saw me and asked me to come in and help for the morning. I tried to tell her I didn't have a child in the class, but she quickly let me know that she really needed the help and so, I helped on the first day of school and my child WAS NOT in the class. Kinda funny...

1 comment:

Tawni said...

Have fun with your freedom! Your kids are the cutest!