Aug 31, 2009

Mason, Eli and David breakdancing with friends Schuyler and Ethan

Untitled
August 29, 2009 6:50pm



We had a talent show Saturday evening. It was SOO fun! The boys just think the world of David and he is just a big kid. He's 36 and still doing break dancing! That's my man! :) So, here it is, the video of them dancing. They put this little routine together an hour before it started. They had great intentions of starting earlier, but they are just so busy. I think they did really well though!

3 comments:

Tawni said...

That is too funny! I wish I could have gone...my cousin's baby shower was that night.
I still remember last years performance. Gunner was soo impressed, he was trying those moves forever! He'll still break them out from time to time.
David will have to show him some moves, Gunner would LOVE that!

Johnna Jayne said...

WOW! I am kicking myself for not going now!! That was so fun to watch.

Autumn said...

You're a blogging maniac! :)
Can you make your letters darker though so I can read what you write? Just a request ;)