Aug 13, 2009

Cousins

Posted by Picasa


I am so excited! I am set I think.....at least for now! I can't believe I actually made a collage by myself. Really, it means that Tawni is a GREAT teacher! Thanks Tawni! :)
So, I'm trying to go back through LOTS of things that have happened. I thought I'd start with the most recent. We were able to go up to Utah at the end of July, first part of August to visit my family and to go for my.........ready?.........20th school reunion! Impossible to believe, I know. HAHA. Anyway, we had so much fun with all of our cousins. I thought I'd make a collage of the Bustos clan first. Lucas is 5, Samuel is 3 and Aaron is 5 months. I'll include more about that Aaron baby once I get some pictures uploaded. He is something else. I love them all, but I couldn't resist Aaron's cheeks and rolls!

No comments: