Aug 12, 2009

Wish I could Actually USE my resources!!!!!

So I'm a little frustrated tonight. My friend Tawni had me come over to her house for like 4 hours today. She walked me through all kinds of stuff and the thing I was the most excited about was the collages! I thought they looked SOOO simple and for sure I would be able to go home tonight and get caught up......okay so maybe not caught up (because there are like 12 years to catch up on) but still, I thought I could make a good dent. Well, I've been on this computer for like 2 hours and as you can see, I have no collages to report. I want to be a blogger! I really do! Why does everyone make it look so easy? UGH. OH well, I should get to bed because we have set a new family goal to get up every morning at 6am for scripture study. So, I better do that. Better luck tomorrow, huh? I will get this, even if it KILLS me!!!

2 comments:

Tawni said...

I think you definately have it now! Now get working and show us what you got...can't wait to see the new collages.

Leah said...

Hey Heather....glad to see you bloggin! I will add you!