Aug 17, 2009

Abbie's favorite Client!


So....I have several favorite clients...but as you can see Denise is Abbie's favorite. Denise works with David at Lifeskills School and is one of the counselors. She comes out from Surprise, AZ to get her hair done. SO LOYAL! Denise is SO funny and fun. She's got an accent from Oklahoma and is just a kick! She lets Abbie have a ride in her cool convertible car before she leaves. Lately, she has even bribed Abbie with a slushy to rub her feet while I do her hair!

4 comments:

Johnna Jayne said...

I can see why she's so loyal, her hair looks great! How much do you charge for a haircut?

Tawni said...

That is too funny! She would be my favorite too if I could have a ride in that car. lol

Heather said...

Thanks Johnna! You are very kind! I charge $30 for a cut. :)

Sarah S. said...

That makes me laugh that Abby has her favorite clients. Cute post.