Nov 17, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa Crawford

 
Grandma and Grandpa Crawford came to watch the kids while we went on the cruise. How nice of them, huh? Here is grandma helping the kids do a puzzle! Always a fun memory to have, huh?

 
While here, they were able to go to a couple of Mason's football games. Of course the weekend they were here... it was HOT! IT was like 102. Don't worry that we thought it would be nice and cool in OCTOBER! We can NEVER promise perfect weather here in the desert! BUt, I will say, the week we were gone, I hear it was PERFECT weather. That tends to happen when I leave. The joke is that every time it rains, I have left town. Is this a sign or something? I don't know what the sign would be, but it could be some kind of sign. Arizona is sad I'm gone? LOL just kidding!
 
We got a new game called "Pretty as a Princess" As you can see, Grandpa was the first one the kids had to play the game! We didn't even have the jewels on the crown! Grandpa was such a good sport to play a dress up game with Abbie. Grandpa made it look so fun that pretty soon the boys came and joined in, and then got Grandma to play too! What fun memories!
 
Posted by Picasa
The day before they left, we had a small Halloween party in our neighborhood. We got a quick picture with Grandpa and Abbie the ballerina. This is my favorite time of the year! October-January!

2 comments:

KordelandHeather said...

Hi Heather, LOVE your blog. LOVE your collages! do you do them in photoshop? Can I ask what size you do your template? I want to try my hand at them if I ever sit down and blog again! My mom say Hi too, not that she reads blogs though....

Heather said...

Thank you Heather! I do the collages on Picasa.com I do the 3 column templates...my friend set it up for me...so I'm not a whole bunch of help. LEt me know if you have other questions.