Nov 9, 2009

Pretty as a Princess!


I was in San Jose doing hair in October. Here are some picutres I found while there.  Looking through Grandma and Grandpa's pictures on their computer.  Couldn't pass this one up!  Abbie has always been into dress up and being more grown up!  I'm really missing my kids today!  This fall time is my favorite and I am wishing I was at home with my family.  Usually I look forward to a break, but time away is making my heart "grow fonder"...  Abbie was about 3 here.

How cute is this one?  We were coloring Easter eggs in Grandma and Grandpa's kitchen.  Mason is 5 and Eli is 3.  Notice Eli's hands!  He preferred using his own hands instead of the tools to move those eggs around!  I miss those little guys!  Oh man, this is bad, I get more nostolgic when I see them being little! 


We lived with Grandma and Grandpa for 6 years.  They really are more like 2nd parents than grandparents.  Eli seemed to take it especially hard!  It's cute that he needed to snuggle up to Grandpa and be by him as much as possible!   Good ole Grandpa Crawford!


Wow.  I'm walking down memory lane now.  We moved to Arizona while Grandma was gone to Missouri.  Cathy was having her baby that same week.  So Grandma Crawford flew in to see us right after we moved there!  We are LOVING Arizona now, but I have to say that was a really tough time for us. 


Here is Abbie with her cousin Hawley.  Ready to go to church!  What a couple of cuties!


Eli has always had an imagination!  Would lay on the floor and play cars for hours!

No comments: