Sep 3, 2009

Great Grandma Jefferies

 

On both sides of the families, the only grandparent still alive is my Grandma Jefferies. (I am speaking of David's family and my family.) She is the only Great Grandparent my children have. We love her so much! She is a lively grandma for sure. She likes to tease and make jokes, but is also very loving and caring. Up until a few years ago, she made candy which everyone loved. I especially loved her toffee. She had a 2 1/2 acre garden which is very amazing. Whenever I go up to Utah, I make sure to cut and set her hair. We love you grandma!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tawni said...

Kay, you must be changing your background as I type this. One minute ago it was brown polka dots, now a new one. lol
I had this one, I love it!
You went to town today on your blog, holy cow!
I am glad you found something you love!
Way cute posts you have done!

Heather said...

David and my sister Autumn both complained they couldn't read the other one. So, I tried to find something more neutral so it could be read more easily! :) Thanks again for showing me something SO fantastic as Blogging! WHo would've thought?