Sep 1, 2009

My love, My enemy!!!!!!


I hate to admit this, but I have a really close relationship with chocolate. A little too close I'm afraid. Have you ever noticed that you are totally ready to go on a diet AFTER eating the treat and then trying on a cute pair of jeans that TOTALLY don't fit? I remember being embarrased to be a size.....X we will call it, and now would be so happy to be at least in that size right now! As if you can't tell I"m a 2 ton tilly from seeing me in that video of Abbie's. Btw, I tried to not upload it, but when she saw I uploaded the boys' video, she felt she needed equal treatment...thus the video where I'm HUGE! I don't think I've ever been this big. I'm just frustrated....I shouldn't even put it on here, but I feel better when I vent. So here you have it. My friend Tiffani Crandell and I go running every morning, but I come home and fill myself up with all I want to since I have no kids asking my what I'm eating! I don't even have to be a "closet junkie" anymore! Man, I am really confessing today, aren't I? It just cuz I'm mad at myself for getting this way. I was never skinny minnie....but c'mon....I probably should be heading to Lane Bryant....don't wanna go there!
Ok...I'll stop for now...hopefully in a couple of months, I'll have something good to say about my weight now that I've told the whole world I hate my size!!!!!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

I LOVE that you're so open Heather. Love it. I too can't believe I'm wearing this size of jeans! I think that's why I don't shop much. It's depressing!

Tami said...

Weight is no ones favorite subject, especially once you have kids and get a little older. I swear the chocolate just sticks to us as fast as we eat it! Why can't it stick to my boobs and make them bigger instead of my belly??? Good luck with your diet--I know mine isn't going too great at all!

Heather said...

Sorry...think it was a hormonal day, and it doesn't help to have a thyroid problem. A little too much honesty for the day....but that's me I suppose. I guess it all comes down to liking food huh? Wish I didn't have so many favorites!