Sep 8, 2009

WE LOVE THE BEACH!

 
There is something different about the beach in San Diego. The sand is SOOOO soft and more white.
 
We barely made it to the beach in time to see the sunset. What a beautiful sight! I LOVE to watch sunsets! We were sad that we didn't get to play all day in the sun, but we still got to see the beauty of the ocean and sky.
 
Posted by Picasa
Next time we'll have swimsuits to really play. The boys still went in the ocean, but we don't really look like official beach bums here. Speaking of bums, we were amazed at how many homeless people we saw. It was a good life lesson to give to the kids reminding them how important it is to get an education and to work!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

speaking of bums........You crack me up Heather. LOL, I'm sorry you had car troubles, especially on vacation! That sucks! But other than that you had a great time and cute pictures. Can't wait until I get someday take a vacation.

Tawni said...

Oh my gosh, you got some AWESOME pictures! I LOVE beach pictures!
LOVE the one at the top too!

Yea, I was dying at the...speaking of bumbs...you are hilarious!