Sep 16, 2009

I really MISS Aaron!


So I feel like I'm "cheating" today. LOL. It's kind of funny actually. Ok...so like I said in my last post, I can't have any more kids. I am at peace with that, I really am....but sometimes I need to hold a baby! Well, when we were in Utah, I fell in LOVE with this cute little nephew of mine, Aaron. He is SO chubby and cute and SUCH A GOOD BABY! I held him any minute I could get my hands on him. I was so sad to leave him that I stopped at Autumn's house on the way out of town to see him again! Anyway, today my sister Autumn saw that I posted about my little friend here named Henry. I got caught loving another baby! Yipes! :) I know you're joking Aut...and you know I love Aaron like my own. Can't wait until you come down to see us and I can show your cute baby off! Love you!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Autumn said...

LOL, I'm so glad you know I'm teasing but I mentioned seeing you holding another baby yesterday and she said "when you can't be with the one you love, you love the one you're with" haha! You just have always loved babies.
I just wanted him to have his own post too. LOL Thanks