Sep 18, 2009

Not your normal Tea Party!


Posted by Picasa
I find myself saying and also hear people saying that kids just don't have the imaginations that we had as kids! Yes, my kids love their video games and stuff, but I couldn't help but catch a few shots of Abbie and Elyza having a tea party! I came upstairs because I heard the water running and saw that they had put on Abbie's swimming suits and jumped in for a tea party. I guess that's the way you stay cool here in Arizona. We don't have a swimming pool, but it looks like we invite friends over to our bathtub! Anyone else wanna have a tea party?
P.S. They didn't really drink the water, they were just pretending! WHew!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope I get invited to your bathtub for a teaparty sometime, cute! :)

Bobs said...

Thanks for sharing and taking the pictures!

nancyj said...

Looks so fun! Thanks for letting us peek in on the tea party!