Sep 3, 2009

Life is better because of Uncle Craig

 

We feel like Craig is more than just "Uncle Craig". We are his only nieces and nephews, so we took it on ourselves to be pesky little brats to him! I used to hide his cigarettes, wet his matches, and put him on a restriction for how many cigarettes he was allowed to smoke! He would laugh and actually do it! I can't believe he didn't just tell me off or something. By the way, he no longer smokes, he decided on my mom's 40th birthday he was "done"....INCREDIBLE will power!!!
We really thought Uncle Craig was RICH. He always seemed to come through when there was a present we were really wishing for. Sometimes it would be my parents and him going togther on the gift, but we just felt really loved by Uncle Craig. He will come and visit us and we all try to claim that we are his favorites, but we really know that I AM! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Autumn said...

You wish.:P

Heather said...

I had a feeling you would have something to say about that! :) lol He calls me his "self proclaimed favorite niece" I guess you're right Aut!

Autumn said...

LOL!! I love Craig, more like a much older brother, than an uncle for sure.