Sep 28, 2009

Eli and his fettish for Ears

 
I couldn't help but post these pictures of Eli. I don't even remember when it started, but Eli is now 8 1/2 years old and STILL loves ears! If you watch him, he will touch anyone's ears that he knows. These are really just a FEW pictures that I found. I know there are lots more! I remember one time visiting in Utah and hearing the boys crying upstairs at Autumn's house. I said, "What's going on up there?" The two boys came to the top of the stairs and Eli said, "Mason won't share his ears!!" I wanted to start laughing! How cute is that? It's funny now, he tries to be a little more descrete about the whole thing. He makes sure I don't get him in a picture with his finger behind someone's Lobe, but if you watch him, he will touch small kids' ears lots. Probably because they don't notice it so much. Sometimes I even find him touching Dave Allen's ears. It's so funny! Notice, there is a picture of when Rodd came to visit us. He laid down by Eli for his nap and ELi has a hold on Rodd's ear!

 
Posted by Picasa
Eli is such a fun, caring, and loving son. We love hiim so much! He keeps us smiling and laughing! Such a big heart! I can't believe how much they have grown up already!

5 comments:

Tawni said...

Kay, those pictures are way way too cute! They were soo little!
I can't imagine mine one day being as old as yours, CRAZY!
The ear thing is hilarious! Saige use to play with our necks, then ears, then I caught her playing with Gunner's belly button a few times. Luckily now she only plays with her own. Playing with other people's belly button's would be a little wierd! lol

Autumn said...

LOL!!! I love that you blogged about this and love that you have so many pictures of it. Even when he's a little toddler. Love it. Eli is a gem.

Cassie said...

Oh, that is just too funny!! Dallin has a fettish with my arms. Anytime he's near me, he strokes my arms. He says that they are squooshy. :)

I noticed that you know Randy & Meredith Ferrin. Randy is my 1st cousin. :)

Crissie said...

So Heather, how do you make your blog wide? What template do you use? I just can't figure out how to do that. I know that Tawni helped you set it up, so maybe you don't know, but if you do let me know! :)

Crissie said...

Nevermind...I finally figured it out!! :)