Sep 14, 2009

Oh Henry!

 

Since I can't have my own babies anymore....we find ourselves "adopting" cute kids that we all like. The kid of choice at the moment is HENRY WINFIELD. He is adorable! We just LOVE him! I try to hold him every chance I get! I'm so glad we are playing sports with their family, go to church with them and live in their neighborhood. I have taken him just for fun to the mall, and most Sundays he is on my lap. I have several comments from people wondering who's baby this is and wondering why I always seem to have him! I'm so glad Katie doesn't mind me getting my baby hunger out of my system holding Henry so much!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Loree said...

Henry is such a doll! i am glad you get to hug, hold and love this little munchkin! all the winfield kids are cute!

Johnna Jayne said...

Chris and I are always saying how cute lil Henry is too. That's so fun you take him to the mall!

Autumn said...

I see how it is. I'll let Aaron know. :P

Tami said...

What a cute baby! And love the name--Henry is my dad's name and it's making a comeback it seems! My little Jack is Jack Henry! Hey--I just wanted to also tell you--love the color and cut! My kids are SOOOO stinkin' jealous, and they say I look 10 years younger! You are the best!

Heather said...

Aut! I feel like I"m cheating or something! :) I TOTALLY miss my little Aaron! You better bring him SOON! hint....hint....